Tuesday, May 4, 2010

RockStar?Hedgefundmanager?RockStar?Hedgefundmanager?




Evan and his friend rocked out at our house last week - after they played in the jungle of course, hence the headlamps. They even have the stance down.

So I was going to get him into swimming lessons this summer but now I may need the name of Corbie's guitar teacher.


Well, it's actually pronounced "goootar". And while we're on the topic, it's "moco" not motorcycle and "lours" not yours. Don't ruin this he'll only be two for two more months...

4 comments:

Claudia said...

So cute! And I have threatened with bodily injury the first person who tells my 2yo that the thing we stand under when it rains is not pronouced "gorilla" or that her favorite snack is not "peppermoni". Long live 2!

Corbie said...

Ryan keeps calling herself Fedeore but what she really means is that she's Theodore from Alvin and the Chipmunks ('the plump one!' as she puts it :) and I'm fixin' to trample the next person who corrects her as well. The good news, however, is that she's 4 - you have at least a couple of years left of creative words.

Sarah said...

Claudia: "Gorilla" - now THAT is cute! I love being on the other of the conversation as he's learning to talk. I agree, long live 2!

Corbie: That is great news because I'm not at all ready to give it up yet.

Sarah said...

ok, so I meant "on the other END of the conversation"...