Monday, August 31, 2009

Jackson Hole

Summer is closing quickly and realizing we needed to take advantage of the great weather we fled to Jackson Hole last weekend. Somehow we convinced Todd's sister and husband to squish in our back seat and keep Evan entertained on the trip. They played with him, fed him, catered to his every whim - I'm actually surprised he didn't stow away in their car when they left Logan and blow our joint.

Here's some pics of the beautiful scenery:



Evan's beloved aunt and uncle:

And a pic of our fam - notice we had to strap Evan in a backpack to get him to take a picture with us as opposed to his doting aunt and uncle! :>

And of course we took loads of pictures of Evan. Here's a few of our favorite boy aka 'finder of new objects', 'path taker of the road least traveled', and 'sleeping angel'.

Needless to say we all had a great time. Also, Todd is now available for Sherpa work up most mountains for a small fee.

4 comments:

tristanjh said...

Looks like fun...and we'd love to hire Todd.

Whitni said...

Your little boy is so cute! How did you get a blonde baby? Since I've never seen Todd with hair, I not sure what color it...was.

Way off the current subject-Just out of curiosity, did you ever finish and defend your thesis?

Claudia said...

What a great way to end the summer. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous, and you guys look pretty fantastic too!

We've had a few really cool days here (like, upper 80's), and I feel like it is suddenly and unexpectedly fall. Where did the summer go? I think it will be back here in a week or two, but still...

Kudos for getting Evan into the backpack, and the pack on Todd! Wish him well in the new sherpa career (I really did laugh out loud at that line).

Corbie said...

I'm totally willing to hire Todd for any fee if he will carry me in a backpack while I nap like Evan...adorable (though perhaps not so much if it were me in the backpack).