Friday, August 13, 2010

It smell like clowns.

Exactly.  But that's what I woke up to this morning.  Evan jumped in my bed, sniffed around asking "What that smell like?" then confidently announced:

"It smell like clowns." 

I laffled all day just thinking about it (I intermittently laughed then paused baffled thinking "wait, what?"). 

If my room smells like clowns, I should at least get to make up new words.

Since I in no way can convey clown smell in picture form, here are a few other pics from the past few months I love.

Kiss and a Haircut


This was after Aunt Mary Ellen so graciously gave him a haircut.  Look at that face!

Practicing 'Scoops'


Airplane Arms


Rocket Ears


And lastly, a new cousin (i.e. "teeny tiny baby" or CJ to the rest of us)

So Sweet


No Explanation Necessary


I love this picture - look at the all around happiness.

A Few Weeks Old


Stay tuned, I'm sure there will certainly be a lot of cousin time and pics to follow.  Evan currently balls up his blankey, carries it around, and calls it CJ.  He also tells everyone he's going to have a baby sister.  And I am NOT pregnant.  Try reigning in THAT rumor...


4 comments:

Claudia said...

Hilarious! I love that your rooms smells like clowns. Popcorn maybe? Been watching movies in bed? Well, turn the darn TV off, and get working on that baby sister.

Sarah said...

Very funny. :> And if we have more kids, Evan is insistant it be a baby sister. Other than adoption, I'm not sure how to guarantee that...

Tyson and Jennifer said...

airplane arms looks really relaxing. Abby wants a baby brother. If you do hear word on more guarantees for that sort of thing, do pass them on! ;)

Tyson and Jennifer said...

Hey....remember that cousin get-away we were thinking of having? Whatever happened to that? I'm ready!!!